17 March, 2013

Never reached the door

This weekend did not turn out as I had imagined.

I have been completely out of shape, and have not been able to really do anything. I wanted so much to do something.

I had decided that this weekend I would go to a shopping center and look around a bit. It's been a long time, and I had plans to find some Easter decorations. But I could not.

The weekend has been characterized by fatigue, a body that barely managed to stay upright. My head has been absolutely crazy, and several times I have been on the verge of collapsing completely. I slept a lot too. I have not managed to wake up before 11 am and it has been hard to wake up.

I just have to expect days like these, but I do not like them. I get scared and worried too. Does this mean that the disease has progressed further? Have I become sicker? Now I just hope that the week will be a little easier and that the pain and the dizzying feeling I have in my head will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment