05 April, 2013

A Fairly Good Start

This chemotherapy seems to wait with breaking me this second time. I dare trying a home visit for the weekend.

A sculpture in a niche in the
corridor wall on the third
floor at
 Hospice Lovisenberg.
Weekend. Yesterday I got my second dose of doxorubicin, and my condition is pretty good today. The last few days I have not been able to do much, but yesterday and today I have been in pretty good shape.

Today I managed to do most things myself, and I feel so well, that I chose to go home on leave for the weekend. Of course I want to be with my family as much as possible, so the choice was not that hard.

Before I went on leave I got the confirmation that I have to take Fragmin injection every day for the rest of my life. It's because I'm not as active as before, and the risk of blood clots increases.

Since I do not have two healthy arms, I can not inject myself. I would probably have managed to make it in a way, but I'm really a bit too wimpy.

My husband got a crash course before we left. He put today's injection, and it went very well. I felt nothing. A bit strange with these injections, sometimes it hurts like crazy, and other times I do not notice anything.

We have not made any plans for the weekend, we'll see how my condition turns out, but it would be nice to get out a little.

1 comment:

  1. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is perfect. Thanks! all of craigslist

    ReplyDelete